Monday, April 2, 2012

Digital Scrapbook

Hello again!
I can't believe it's already April, time flies so fast...

It's been a while since my last blog post...
I've been so in love with digital scrapbooking since March,
so now i will post one of my project...

Digital Scrapbooking is so user friendly,
easy to do and fast, also you can find tons of digital scrapbooking freebies over the internet...

If you are interested on digital scrapbooking feel free to email me any questions about it,
i will answer it as soon as possible.... :)

also, if you're looking for digital scrapbooking supplies, feel free to ask me also (Indonesian only)

so, here's on of my first project:


For this layout, I'm using Adobe Photoshop Photo Elements...

Here's another one i created using smilebox,
which is so much easier, beacause all you have to do is just pick the layout for your picture...


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own digital scrapbooking design

2 comments:

  1. what a sweet page you've created! Luv those poldka dots background with those sweet pictures! yum! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yupppp....
      I'm addicted to digital scrapbooking rite now..... :)

      Delete